Friday 31 January 2014

Design Module

So, I'm currently getting stuck in to my final module for first year, which is the design unit. We were given a few different words on which to base our work on, so I chose 'Transformation'. From that, I'm looking especially at the transformation from old to new - so you should get a snippet every now and again of what I'm doing with it. We also have to link anything that we do back to florals, so I've spent the last couple of days getting stuck back into drawing, which I'm enjoying! We're on a trip back to my part of town next week, spending 5 days in London getting some quality research done... and also maybe having just a little fun whilst we're there.

For anyone that may actually read my blog, I'd love for you to check out my Pinterest and Instagram (to the right if you're on a computer) to see what I'm being inspired by, and also a couple of pictures of what I'm doing at uni that I don't post on here! I'd also love it for you to comment on any posts if anything strikes a thought or opinion - I'd love to hear what you have to say, and it's always nice to know that someone took the time to read whatever interesting or dull thing that I have to talk about.

Timed drawing floral study
My currently overcrowded studio space


No comments:

Post a Comment